Nursery Links and Ideas
We hope you are keeping well and are staying safe.
This is a time to enjoy spending time together, play, spend time in the garden if possible, sing and dance. Parents are under no pressure to organise structured learning, especially for Nursery children. I have included some online links below that may be helpful. Please look at the spring challenges for fun activities and upload anything you do on Tapestry for us to reply to. We will be in touch over the coming weeks, to offer our support and ideas.
Please continue to share a love of books with your child, exploring counting through play, talking and engaging in play. You are able to reply to this email if needed.
Please remember to follow the government guidelines on staying safe and staying at home where possible.
- Boogie Beat Live on Thursday at 1pm (Our Nursery children have taken part in Boogie Beat previously)
- Boogie Mites TV – Live every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am on You tube – Search Boogie Mites TV
- Some links below for outdoors ideas
- Fun counting games
- Physical Development - The Body Coach – 5 Minute Workouts. Make sure you search for the kids workouts! Joe Wicks (The Body Coach) is leading a PE lesson each week day at 9:00 on his you tube channel
- Yoga workouts for children
- Phonics Songs
Miss Martin & Miss Tee